www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Diet Update No 1

I'm in shock. Completely.

I've been on this diet a week so today was my first weigh in. I've tried to be really good and so have cut out the wine, I've been drinking my 2 litres of water a day. I'm not so good at getting the 'palm size protein' the right size so I generally have a little bit more meat than I'm supposed to (naughty me *slap on wrist*) and I've been having my fruit. I've even said no when there's been cake here at work.

I feel healthier and Graham's been telling me that I've lost weight but I couldn't really see it myself. So imagine my shock when I stepped on the scales today.

I was so shocked I had to step off and then back on again to see if I'd read it wrong. I hadn't.

In 1 week, I've lost 2.7kg.

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

I may even skip my afternoon fruit and have a glass of wine this evening to celebrate :)

Labels:

|