www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Young, free and single...

Well, after the events of the weekend I'm now jobless, moneyless, homeless and boyfriendless, oh yay me.

On the bright side, I've found a couple of new friends, I'm rid of yet another useless lying bastard and well, I'm in Australia so I may as well live by their rules so NO WORRIES!

I tried to get to jump this weekend to cheer myself up, unfortunately rain is a big problem in a weather dependent sport. I woke up this morning to the lovely sound of quite a bit of rain on the caravan roof. Ah well, at least I didn't spend the money!

I think I'll stop there, my brain has ceased to function. And the finale of Everyone Loves Raymond is on...
|