www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wishing for winter

I've come to the conclusion that my cold is because, although it's bloody humid out there, my body KNOWS that it's February therefore has gone 'Ooh, it's winter, I should have a cold' and promptly socked me with one.

So, rather than shouting (well, whispering hoarsely) at my body and telling it not to be so bloody stupid, I've given in and am pretending that it's dark outside because of a winter storm, not a summer one and that we don't have the air-con on, instead it's a decent temperature because we have a heater on.

As I sit here cradling my hot honey, lemon and ginger drink I'm doing quite well at this delusion

Unfortunately, I am sure that I will go looking for my hat, coat and scarf when I go to leave the office.

I also know that I'll be quite disappointed when I don't find them.

Labels:

|