www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

adding to the woes

Things seemed to be looking up with a new gas bottle for the barbeque, woohoo!

So, I bought some rumps steaks from Coles and some sausages from the butchers and went home looking forward to my barbeque.

Only, I'm not sure that beef's supposed to be green. Florescent green at that...

Still, I got my money back (dumping it on the refunds desk probably had a lot to do with that) and bought some nice steaks from the butchers so it's home to try again tonight.

Wish me luck

Labels:

|