www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2008

Heeeellp! I'm meelllltttiiiiinnnnnggg!!

It's.

Bloody.

Hot.

No, really.

At 9am this morning (NINE AM for crying out loud!) it was officially 31.1 degrees C.

How bloody silly is that for a temperature?!

We havn't dropped below 21C all month (and not below 24C all week - and that's only once). The highest minimum temperature is 24.9C. Please bear in mind that this includes NIGHTTIME.

Is it an wonder that I can't move outside without sweating? Still, we had a nice swim in the pool yesterday :)

I'm struggling. Needless to say Graham loves it.

Talk about opposites!

Still, at least we're in the 3rd of the state that isn't underwater. Or in Victoria which can go between 40C and 20C in one day (think 4 seasons in one day and you've just about got it).

Labels:

|