www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Stress

Have you ever tried to persuade someone that you're going to be a good tenent and pay all your rent on time etc when you don't have a job? Or actually somewhere to live currently, caravan parks just aren't that impressive!

On the upside, we should get our old rental bond back today, $760 of very helpful money, because we've finally got our old agent to realise that they need to sign a crucial bit of paper that they strenuously denied needing to sign before. Grr.

Please keep fingers crossed both for me finding a job (I've got skills assessment at a temping agency in half an hour) and for us getting a house.

Labels:

|