www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2007

posts

I'm tired, stressed, completely lacking motivation and I just want to hold my fiance again and feel the arms of the man I'm going to marry around me.

Until this happens, or I have confirmation at least that this is going to be allowed to happen, updates may be scarce. They would all read the same anyway -

I miss Graham.
My main job is so soul-destroying that I don't even hate it anymore, it just happens, day after day after day sapping my energy like a leech on my soul.
I'm not made to pull pints - I'm crap at it.
I miss Graham oh so very much.

Labels:

|