www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What the F*!*???!

My maths isn't, lets face it, brilliant. I can't do long division in my head and sometimes I have trouble with difficult things. But, for the most part, I can usually get fairly close to the answer in the countdown numbers connundrum thing on the back of the Guardian G2 section so I'm not that bad.

I am, however, failing to see how on EARTH when putting £700 into an account that is, say, rather overdrawn (rather more than £700's overdrawn) I manage to be EVEN MORE OVERDRAWN than I was before the money went in. For me, and my bad maths, this does not WORK! How did they work out that putting in a few hundred pounds makes me over £100 more overdrawn than I was in the first place?

Answers on a postcard please...

Labels:

|