www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Banks are buggers

All I want to do is add my new credit card, the one that my bank said I had to have as they've changed from one thing to another (say, from Visa to something else), to my payments list on my internet banking site so that I can pay it without going into to a bank.

Can I find how to do this? Can I hell. I know I must have done it before because I've been able to pay my old credit card. So why is it so fucking hard to set up transfers between 2 of my OWN accounts?! I'm not paying a bill to a specific company which seems to be the only information I can give it and it's not letting me set it up as paying another person. I'm seriously sitting here tearing my hair out. All I want to do is pay my bill!

...

...

Nope, don't mind me, I think my brain is just slowly turning to jelly. I've managed to do it though the help section on the internet banking was not the slightest bit of help, neither was either the pay a 'bill or a person' section. I'm paying a person, surely, if it's my account?

This had better bloody go to the right place.

Don't ask, I don't know and frankly, I don't care.

Labels:

|