www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 27, 2007

visa stuff

So, they received my application. I now have 46 days (and counting) in which to get certain information to them (or at least prove that I have tried to get said information, which given the rate at which police process stuff, is more likely to be the case).

In the meantime I'm keeping myself busy by being completely accident prone (I broke one of mum's REALLY good wine glasses the other day, tipped our dinner over the carpet and split the bottle of wine as well - was not impressed. Also watched a biker nearly slide his bike under my car. How he managed to get back upright I don't know, and I suspect the driver of the car coming the other way doesn't either and I broke a till at work - all in all a good weekends' work) and continually going back to the website of the place where I want to get married and looking at nice pictures of the cove where I want the wedding to be and the reception and the rejuvenation spa...

But for now, I'll just keep counting the days...

Labels:

|