www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Diet update no. 2

I know you've all been weighting (sorry, bad joke) for this weeks weigh in.* I know I have.

I've been a little naughty this week and have had a couple of glasses of wine (I still have half a bottle left a week after I bought it so I really do mean a couple) but other than that I've been sticking religiously to the diet.

I was getting a bit worried that I hadn't lost anything this week but I was worrying for nothing. Another 1.4kg has vanished into the ether. Woohoo!

I've can't believe myself though, for the first time in my life I've started to actually look at the labels on sauces and stuff. I can't believe the difference between 2 foods labelled as the same thing! How can they be so different?! There's one pesto sauce I'm supposed to be able to have (luckily it's Sacla, which was the one I always had anyway) but my local supermarket doesn't have it all the time so I had a look at some of the others. I was shocked!

Anyway, if this keeps up I'll have to go on the maintenance program instead or I'll get lost in my dress!

*ye gods and little fishes, I'm starting to sound like I'm on the Biggest Loser, eek!

Labels:

|