www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

New place

Things are looking up! I am no longer a homeless vagabond moving from room to room in a hostel :)

I was in my customary position propping up the reception at the backpackers I had to move back into after the whole leaving TAB episode when someone came in with an advert for a flatshare in his hand, he wasn't going to put it up in the hostel but let me see it and it was perfect! The rent was practically what I'm paying for the joy of sharing a 6 bed dorm and a kitchen with a lot of backpackers who don't wash up so I jumped at it.

The flat is LOVELY. Its got wooden floors, and a nice living space with a balcony. A tv, video AND dvd player. I'm sharing a room with an Italian guy (D) whose English is not that good so the other 2 girls and I are basically teachers, which is cool, if it helps him learn then she's all good :)
|