www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another meme

I have been tagged by Amy to do this so here goes...

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Emigrate to Australia
2. See more of the world
3. Hold down a relationship for more than a year
4. Become a skydiving instructor
5. Have children (well, one at least)
6. Have all of me waxed
7. Learn to fly planes

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Run (buggered ankle and a broken toe)
2. Blush prettily (it's bright red from hair roots to below the neck line)
3. Dance
4. Pick pineapples
5. Roll my tongue
6. Whistle
7. Understand biology.

Seven Things that Attract Me To Blogging:
1. It's easier than writing mass e-mails
2. I'm hopeless at keeping my private life private, this way is easier than telling everyone seperately
3. I love the internet
4. I'm conceited enough to think that somewhere out there is someone, even just one person, interested in my life. Even if it's just me.
5. It helps me think things through
6. I'm not sure it's fair to read other people's private thoughts without them being able to see into my little brain in return.
7. If my sister can do it, I bloody well can too

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. Really?
2. Um......
3. True
4. Bloody hell
5. Black. No, I don't take milk. Yes, black coffee. No, no milk.
6. I'm not a pom, I'm welsh
7. No, I don't sound like an Aussie!

Seven Books I Love:
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
3. Anything by Terry Pratchett
4. The Silver Crown by Robert O'Brien
5. The Harry Potter books by JK Rowling
6. The Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper
7. Genius (it's the biography of Richard Feynman) by someone whose name I can't remember

Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over and Over and Over Again:
1. Lilo and Stitch
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Four Weddings and a Funeral
4. Fifth Element
5. Toy Story
6. Star Wars (IV-VI)
7. Lord of the Rings (all 3)

Seven celebs who I would be friends with:
1. sorry, not even sure I can think of one!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Seven People I Want To Join In:
1. As is usual, I'm the last in my line to be tagged and everyone I would tag has already done it. If people read this and havn't but would like to do it then feel free!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

I'm always uncertain of these things (especially after a couple of glasses of wine, which I have had) as I can never think of answers as interesting or witty as the person who asked me to do it. In fact, these things usually render my brain as totally and utterly blank as when someone says 'Say something', the three syllables in the entire English language guaranteed to strike fear and loathing into the heart of even the most loquacious of people.

On that note, I bid you all a good night. And if you can think of any witty answers, I'd be grateful for some help...
|