www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 27, 2006

Put to shame

I read a few other blogs rather religeously at the moment (it is almost the only contact I have with my sister and my friend Amy which is rather shameful really) and each time I read them they seem to have made new improvements and stuff to their blogs. I've just read Pomgirl's blog and I love the way she's got all sorts of things like books she reads, and the weather back in Leeds and all sorts of stuff like that (I'm also jealous that she seems to have no problem putting photos up, I'm supposed to be computer literate for crying out loud, why is this so hard for me?! How is it done?? Someone please put me out of my misery...). I know that generally I don't update things as often as I should because working 6/7 days a week, 5am until 7pm tends to put a dampner on out of work activities but still, when I have the chance, I know I should but there always seems to be other stuff to do (update my insurance for one, get all this bleach out of my hair before it burns for another...). Will I today? Probably not.
|