www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More boredom

Has anyone noticed how enthralling peeling off your sunburnt skin can be? (I got caught minus sunscreen on a 6 inch section of arm, mudsplattered and quite amusing, apart from the pain)

Also isn't it incredible how you find out things that you never knew about people you've know all your life? I just read my sister's blog and discovered that she wanted to be an astronaut when she was young. And here was me thinking that was just me...
|