www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 11, 2006

grrrr

I have, I believe, posted in the past about how I do want to update this blog with regards to photos and comments and things (but I'm too lazy to find the actually post and direct you back to it, sorry) and now that I have the time and a computer that I know there isn't a queue for in some random internet cafe, I find that I need to make a direct appeal for help!

I have TRIED recently to upload pics directly from computers to blogger.com but that doesn't really seem to want to work all the time for me and I'm getting very, very fed up. With this in mind I used my already existing yahoo account to sign up to Flickr as I have noticed recently that a lot of people have nice shiny Flickr things on the side of their blogs. Signing up all done I now have not the faintest idea how to get that nice, shiny Flickr thing to appear on MY blog. And I can't upload anything at the moment because Flickr has 'the hiccups'. *Sigh* at least I know I can try again tomorrow!

Moving onto the second thing that is annoying me lately. My comments box. I have been informed by several people that the reason they don't leave comments is that they either can't be bothered to sign up to a blogger account (which which I have on my comments because when I took the restriction off I got lots of junk mail comments) or once having signed up, can't remember their account. I have noticed that other people blogging (my sister, pomgirl among others) don't seem to have this problem and have nice, shiny comments boxes. I really, really would appreciate some advice on this rather troublesome issue!

By the way, without me altering my template, my TTLB Ecosystem rating has disappeared. I'm confused, confuzzled and confounded.

Please, help?
|