www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A little something for the Welsh out there...

I went to a massive DVD/book/CD sale this weekend where there were supposedly hundreds of deals and I have to say, for the most part I was highly disappointed. There were no real bargains for sale, it was just lots of the same titles. No fun.

I did, however, have to stop and have a bit of a giggle when I came across a pile of CD’s called ‘Songs from my Welsh Home’.

Intrigued, I looked at what they had on the list of songs. Fair enough they had the perennial favourites like ‘Land of my Fathers’ (NOT ‘Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau’ grrr) and All through the night’ and then I got down to number 11 and couldn't quite believe my eyes...



I think they mean 'Myfanwy'...

Labels:

|