www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 01, 2008

A list [Scanned]

Bad things today:

I have had a headache since getting to work. This has not abated. Grrr

I had a phone call from the Department of Immigration saying that I owed them extra money

However, I have managed to keep my spirits up a bit because of good things today:

My husband went fishing and caught a large Spanish mackerel and some other fish so he’s in a really good mood.

The extra money was only $15 so not exactly bank breaking stuff.

I had a phone call from the Department of Immigration saying that they’ve received my application and because of the stuff up with my payment, (it wasn’t my fault I underpaid them, I only did what I was told) they’re going to try and push my application through.

I have a really nice case file worker at the Dept.

It’s Friday.

It’s Friday

It’s Friday


|