www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nearly there...

Do not talk to me about work, I will only cry.

On the other hand, they're so fed up with me sitting round doing bugger all (there's no enough work and only so much looking busy you can do) that they've given me tomorrow off so yay!

This means that the dress maker who started off steaming my dress and is now altering it (only in minor and good ways) will get me back again tomorrow for another fitting, yay! I like being told how lovely my dress it :D

So, this is it. Goodbye Miss Ellie J. When I return, it will be with a new name and a new husband.

Wish me luck!

Labels:

|