www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More cake stress

I have had more cake stress. I thought that I was over that!!! (for those of you who don't remember, I posted back in February regarding the cake saga).

My planner just rang up saying that I'd confused the bakery by making enquiries there regarding the cake I previously wanted and now they didn't know how many cakes I wanted or through who or which cake.

I, with a great deal of restraint I thought, managed to not point out that how was I to know that that was his bakery seeing as he wouldn't tell me!!! But, I kept my cool, confirmed that I had not ordered a cake through the bakery but had just made enquiries, I wanted the cake that I had ordered through him.

All solved.

Bloody hell though, if that man turns up at my wedding I'm going to tell him exactly what I think of him when it's too late for him to do any damage!

Labels:

|