www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not long to go

You know, how when you've been planning something for AGES and it's always just so far away and then suddenly it's right here, and now, and there's a multitude of things you meant to do nearer the time but nearer the time is here and passing and it's getting to even nearer the time and you still haven't done them?

Welcome to my world.

In 4 1/2 days I'm marrying the Most Wonderful Man in the World (TM) and I still haven't drawn up my place setting cards (or even bought the stuff to MAKE the damn things), I need to contact a bridal shop and see if they'll get the creases out of my dress (I'm not taking it to a dry cleaners, I'd rather get married in a creased dress thank you very much), I need to contact the reception with a revised number of guests, I need to burn the music onto CD for the reception (that's tonight's job, my parents-in-law-to-be are letting me use their computer, bless them, only Graham went to Brisbane with half the CD's I want...), I still haven't managed to pick a song to 'walk down the aisle' (it's a beach but you know what I mean) to and, to cap it all off, Graham went to Brisbane on Saturday and isn't due back until tomorrow afternoon. He'll be working Thursday, knackered Thursday evening and then fishing on Friday so I won't really see him until we get married. Aaargh!

*deep breath*

Other than that, everything's under control. No, really it is :)

Labels:

|