www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bikers

There are thousands of them! There's a Harley Davidson rally on here and there are nearly 2000 bikers here with more arriving every minute, the resort is echoing to the sound of engines revving, it's music to the ears!

One nice chap even let me sit on his bike while he took a photo of me :)

Anyway, nearly time to go to Cairns.

TAB's trying to persuade me to go and see him on the Gold Coast next week, it's proving really difficult to say no! I told him that no, I don't have to be working, but if I don't work now I'll have to be away from him for longer in the long run. He says that he just wants to see me. He knows how to make things difficult!
|