www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2005

Confession time...

Ok, time to come clean. I know that I rant about TAB and how he's treated me in the past but unfortunately I am not squeaky clean. Not by a long shot. We neither of us have behaved particularly well in the past.

When things were not that good back when we got together, I had the bad taste to have a little bit of a thing with someone. Now don't get me wrong, this wasn't full blown adultery and TAB did know about most of it. Unfortunately he found out about the bit I am totally and utterly ashamed of doing and really have been trying to block from my memory. This is not a good thing.

He, very understandably I thought, was rather angry when I got home from work last night. Darling that he is though has not thrown me out of the house and is still letting me move in for my last 3 weeks in Melbourne, he is not really rubbing my face in it (although I do have to take him out for a very expensive meal next week)and, all in all, he's been fairly calm about it all (after the initial outburst anyway).

This has all made me realise one thing, I do not want to lose him. The very thought that my stupidity 4 months ago might make him get rid of me once and for all was so terrible I felt physically sick.

What I'm going to do when I have to leave in 3 weeks time I do not know.

p.s I was also going to write a post about how lovely Melbourne is in the spring but it's pissing it down out there so I'm not going to. Bloody weather!
|