www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Please don't shout...

OK, I know that I'm letting myself in for lots of disapproving comments by admitting this but I am still with TAB...

*pauses to let irritated people get a hold of themselves*

I know that he's not perfect, but then, who is? I confronted him about the date. He admitted to it. Freely. He also pointed out that the date actually took place after I left him and before we got back together and he hasn't seen her since. I really ought to check my facts before going off on one and not blindly believe everything that Caitlin tells me as she tends to put the worst possible light on things.

Also he really knocked me for 6 when I picked him up from the airport (in a really bad mood I might add because he hadn't responded to any of my texts for previous 2 days) when the first thing he did was hug me, tell me he'd really missed me and then ask why had I kept asking him the same question by txt? When I pointed out that if he'd replied to them I wouldn't have had to keep asking the same question, he showed me his phone and in it was all the responses he'd sent me over the previous 2 days. That was Sunday. Tuesday morning suddenly I get 12 texts all in one go from the weekend...I couldn't really be angry with him for Telstra being crap now could I?

We do need to talk though. Mainly because all I have going round in my head is him saying really early on in our relationship that if someone else came along he may go with them over me because I'm leaving. Not the best way to win my heart. I confessed to him that I thought he was with another woman when I wasn't getting replies and he said that he could have been had he wanted to, but he didn't, he just wanted me to be there. I reminded him of what he'd said and he said that that was a while ago and he doesn't feel that way anymore.

Confusion reigns supreme in the world of Ellie. To highlight this, I have yet again bleached my hair. I am now perfectly entitled to claim ditzyness due to the extreme blondness (actually nearly whiteness) of my hair :D

I've had a really good week apart from that as well given that I got my A licence in skydiving last weekend! I am so chuffed it's unbelieveable! In fact, just thinking about it, I'm grinning madly and on that happy note will leave all you lovely people to have a wicked weekend.
|