www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Or maybe worse...

Ha! I should just give in and become a lesbian good and proper rather than the rather miscellaneous 'whoever comes first' bi that I am.

All I want is someone who'll treat me nicely, yes we may argue now and again but by and by I'll love them and they will love me and it will all be happily ever after. Not too much to hope for, surely?

Obviously in this relationship it is. After confessing to TAB about the infamous 7 way snog the night that he really really upset me (look, I was drunk and upset, kissing 5 random men, the guy that he'd been trying to foist me off onto and his ex, Caitlin, seemed like a really good plan at the time) just before he flew to Adelaide for his birthday (timing not really a skill of mine) he wasn't too happy with me saying that we'll talk when he gets back and that it wasn't a good thing to say 20 mins before I had dinner with Marshall (foist boy) and 2 hours before he saw Caitlin.

A couple of texts and me feeling guilty and crap later, I come home to find Caitlin online, not at the pub with TAB as expected. I told her about the evenings antics, the conversation went as follows...

Me:
I dropped TAB off at the airport, told him about the infamous 7 people snog (and who they were) and then went to dinner with Marsh
Me:
all in all a rather eventful night
Caitlin:
HAH! What'd he say about the 7 person snog?
Me:
not very happy really. In fact, he seemed a bit upset.
Caitlin:
Well he can fuck off. Who was the chick he went out for a date with a few weeks ago then

Of course, was a little knocked for 6. On further inspection it appeared that he told her that I KNEW about this. Of course I knew nothing of the sort. On questioning TAB his response was that he saw her for 1 date and hasn't seen her since. Comforting.

Sunday when I pick him up is going to be facinating and very soap opera worthy I'm quite certain.

Oh, and I suppose I'm going to have to say this to everyone, ok I admit it YOU WERE ALL RIGHT, OK? Happy now???

Good, because I'm not.
|