www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Uh oh

I have commited a crime most henious.

Forget about being being unfaithful, that's just a drop in the ocean, a molehill amoung mountains, a drip to a torrent...I think you get the picture...compared to the act of despicableness I have now done.

I killed one of TAB's football shirts.

In a rare moment of domestic goddessness (it happens generally when i need to calm down) I put one of his beloved Chelsea shirts into the tumble drier. It now has snags over it.

I have been sat down and informed of the importance of this shirt and the fact that you can't get football shirts from past years. This particular shirt is last year's away shirt (I think) and it's hanger in the wardrobe is now sadly empty as it awaits mending.

He may get over this in decades to come but I suspect that he will be telling to his grandchildren about the Welsh backpacker who one day killed a shirt of his.

There may even be a memorial.

RIP Chelsea.
|