www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Heat

I'm in Cardwell, thankfully I have a bed for tonight because they've overbooked but they don't have a job for me tomorrow which I was told I would have. It shouldn't be more than a day or 2 though without work so we shall see.

TAB can't make it to Sydney next month before I go to Bali so am feeling a bit stressed at the moment as well. He said he's too busy which is fair enough but I was kind of counting on seeing him then as a sort of pick me up to keep me going.

Would it seriously hurt him to tell me when he misses me rather than just telling me when he's irritated because I've texted him when he's busy? Apparently so.

On a completely different note had a really scary experience last night when I realised that a lad I was talking to was the spitting image of an old friend of mine, Tristan. Even down to mannerisms. I had to take a photo of him to prove to people that he does look like him and he posed EXACTLY like Tris would have done. Freaked out does not even begin to cover it.

God it's hot here, and Cardwell is even nearer the sea than I was at Cairns so sandflies ahoy I think.
|