www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Uh-oh

I think I've done it again. After narrowly avoiding an argument on MSN this morning with TAB regarding whether he misses me or not, I composed a long email telling him everything I feel. I will not be surprised if he runs away screaming after that. But I in it promised that I would keep to an earlier promise and I'm not contacting him again. If he wants to talk to me then he has to do it. He knows how I feel. I'm letting him go.

He said, not that long ago, that he doesn't believe that I'm coming back. He thinks I mean to but thinks the situation will change and that if he meets someone else then he meets someone else, slim as the chances of that are. I told him fair enough, but if he thinks there is a possibility of meeting someone else (the name of a certain girl who has been hanging round him constantly since I left is remaining unmentioned...) then what does he really think of me? I'm not going to be gone for that long, in the grand scheme of things.

I promised that I would prove him wrong, that I would turn up on his doorstep and I still intend to, but only if he isn't with anyone else, I don't think I could cope if that happened.

Aargh! How do I manage to get myself into these sorts of situations? At least it's all going to make money when they release the soap opera version of my life...
|