www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wierd things

I have yet again been tagged to do something. This time, I have to name 6 wierd things about me.

Now, I'm having a little trouble with this one as I think I'm perfectly normal. In each and every single way. But, here we go anyway.

1. I sing. Whenever I'm concentrating on something else (driving, doing the washing up) I have to sing. Even when I can't sing aloud I've usually got a little tune going on in my head. Usually to the beat of something I'm doing, like walking. TAB used to say that I could go on Australian Idol but only if they allowed props like a sink. I think I drove him a wee bit mad with this habit but I don't always know I'm doing it.

2. I don't step on the cracks in the pavements if I can possibly help it. I'll even take tiny little steps or really stretch to avoid stepping on the cracks. I think is has something to do with those bears waiting behind all the railings to eat me if step on a crack.

3. I can't stand raw tomatoes. Even the feel of them makes my skin crawl. This is mainly due to having packed them for a couple of months and working 12 or so hours a day in a shed smelling of rotten tomatoes will send you a wee bit strange. Cooked ones are fine though.

4. I'm hopelessly organised in some ways but incredibly untidy in others. All my books absolutely have to be in order and my cds too. Even the glasses in the cupboard have their order. My clothes however are strewn across the floor.

5. I know Pomgirl has already said this but I agree. I cannot drink things out of the wrong thing. Water and cold drinks have to be drunk out of glasses. That goes for alcohol too. I'll wash up glasses rather than use a clean cup. Hot drinks in glasses are just wrong.

6. I love to throw myself out of planes, surely that counts as wierd?
|