www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 05, 2006

Silly grin is back

I'm fairly old fashioned and, to be perfectly honest, I just lack the confidence to believe that men could possible like me enough to even half-heartedly pursue me (I mean, look at TAB, then the CTG, not the best track record here) so I like men to chase me before I'm certain they might actually like me.

I'd just about given up on the guy who called me a hottie at the pub last month as it wouldn't be too hard to get hold of my number so when I went out this evening I wasn't really expecting to be told, infront of my mother, that someone had been quite interested in getting my number and meeting up with me and who had been rather complimentary. This is, however, what happened. Once the blushes had subsided (fair skin can be a curse) the silly grin was back.

And of course, permission for the number to be given granted.
|