www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 21, 2006

Happiness

I think it's possible that I'm being irritatingly* happy. I've spent the last 2 days (yup, 2 whole DAYS) wondering round with a grin on my face. And it's showing no sign of moving. Life is good.

Things are good with my Toy Boy (although I'm trying not to think about when he's got to leave in a few weeks time as that would definitely lead to the grin disappearing which I don't want to happen) and from only getting together when we go out and had a couple of drinks we've graduated to wandering round the supermarket together holding hands and having people go 'aww you two make a lovely couple' which has been happening rather frequently.

I think I'm going to go and grin at somemore people now. You should be able to hear people throwing up from the sheer soppiness from many miles away :D

*maybe even nauseatingly
|