www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm a coward

Really, truly I am a coward, especially where things like experimenting with computers are concerned. I sit here every day and read other people's blogs and watch the changes they make to their websites and wish that I had the courage to do the same. Maybe a different colour background, or some pictures (I especially like Welshy's flowers at the moment) but I simply don't know how.

I can do stuff like add bits to the side bar (but how to put them in a box is beyond me). I can put pictures in and although it took me a very long time, I finally got my comments sorted out.

I did dare to go and have a look at different blogger templates the other day but when it told me I'd lose all my changes to my current blog I got scared. I don't have the luxury of my own computer on which to save things in case things go wrong or to spend hours sitting on it playing around with things.

I'm not saying I don't like my blog, it's just that unrelenting black can get a bit wearing at times!

Once again, I have to go as time is running out, grrr.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...
|