www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 10, 2006

Slightly squiffy

I've had a lovely afternoon on the Castlemaine XXXX brewery tour. Am slightly unsteady on my feet as you get 4 beers at the end as part of the entry price and I managed to get 2 of the special ones instead of the normal allowance of 1. This also means I'm slightly unsteady in my typing abilities at the present time as well.

Not helping this unsteadyness is the fact that my internet is in chinese. I can't make it not. This makes surfing the net a little problematic as whereas what I'm writing is in English, all the links and stuff are in Chinese.

Ah well.

I'm going to go round Mt Coot-tha Botanic gardens again tomorrow (I went around them with mum back in October) but they should look at least slightly different in the winter.

Then it's on up the coast. Don't know where yet, we'll just have to wait and see.
|