www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 07, 2006

Sympathy please

I'm feeling sorry for myself. I ache, my jaw and throat are really painful and my voice is non-existant :(

I was so out of it yesterday that I managed to put my washkit in a locker and then completely forget about it and spent an hour searching places in the hostel for it before remembering what I'd done.
|