www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 11, 2006

I wish I was an ostrich...

...so I could bury my head in the sand.

The last few days have been awful. Work has been busy and everyone has something to complain about, I don't have any extra staff so if I move one person to help somewhere then within seconds where they were is really busy and they're complaining. Everyone wants something and I can't give them anything.

I'm sitting in the office at the hostel and one guy is talking to the hostel owner and he's just repeating the same stuff over and over again, she's frustrated, he's being difficult and I just want to hide.

I feel ill, my nose hurts, my throat's sore, my eyes feel like red hot marbles and I'm relying on chocolate fixes during the day to stop from falling over.

I'm going to drag myself to the supermarket now. Urgh.
|