www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's all fun at work

Wandering through the shed yesterday I noticed that not just one, but both of my forklift drivers were out of sight, which is slightly unusual. As I started to have a look around to see where they were I noticed my truck of boxes had arrived. I watched in bemusement as the driver, instead of heading to see me to find the forklift, headed at an angle to behind the stacks of pallets.

Slight intruiged I decided to investigate. I wish that I had a camera to record the scene that I found because it was the highlight of my day. One of my forklift drivers had managed to bury his machine in the soft ground round the back of our empty pallet pile. It took 20 minutes, 2 ropes (they snapped the first one) and 5 (another driver turned up half way through) of us standing round giving advice before we finally got it out. I've still not let Ludo live it down, I'm evil I know.

In other news, I have had another email from my Toy Boy so am grinning again :) It's amazing how good a little row of 'xxx's can make you feel.
|