www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 09, 2006

Sun tan

I made an interesting discovery today.

Did you know (and I'll bet that you didn't) that if you spend all morning engaged in an activity that involved bending over and showing your back to the sun a lot - say, chilli picking, for example - that, despite the fact that you diligently wear a long sleeved shirt with a collar and a hat and put suncream on all those exposed areas that you can't cover up, you can still get a tan*?

No, neither did I. I especially wasn't expecting the tan to be on my back. The area diligently covered by said shirt. I may need a new, slightly thicker one.

My only wish the sun had ignored my bra too, then it wouldn't look quite so damn daft.


*And for those of you who know me and my skin colour i.e. white, it is actually a tan. Not burn or anything but proper colour. I was impressed.
|