www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 06, 2006

New look

Much as I would love to take credit for the lovely new look that my blog has taken on I really can't. As I have posted before, I really don't have the know-how, the time, or the money to sit for hours experimenting with changing templates beyond adding things to the sidebar (and I don't even know how to make that change sides). Back in July last time I moaned about this I did have lots of very helpful suggestions from people for which I was very grateful but the changes I tried to make went really horribly wrong leading me to believe that it was probably me being an idiot that was the problem.

Anyway, in complete desperation I threw myself on the lovely Welshy's kindness and gave her my password and username and the licence to do anything she wanted and you must admit, she's come up trumps. I love it! It's much better than the black, and I love the photos at the top and the clock :)

Thank you Welshy, whatever would I do without you?
|