www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 20, 2007

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Oh dear, I've just managed to delete a whole load of emails from my hotmail inbox*. I was attempting to empty my junk mail and had ticked them all but when I asked it to delete them it told me I had to select an email to delete and, unbeknownst to me, threw me back into my inbox. So, I ticked 'select all' again and deleted. Hey ho.

In other news, I have had several complaints (admittedly mainly from one person who shall remain nameless and over the last 6 months, not all at once) about my use of the name 'my Other Half' for said Other Half. I must admit I'm not entirely sure what made me choose that apart from the fact that I think at the time of first posting I was rather pressed for time and it was the first thing that came to mind** . Then of course, I couldn't call him my boyfriend because, for a while, he hasn't been. He's been so very much more. But I couldn't post that either because we were waiting. So, the Other Half he remained.

I am, however, quite aware that it's a fairly twee sort of name, and not one that I'm entirely happy with. So, I leave it open to debate. Should I continue to call him t'otherarf? Or should I think of another name? Maybe simply referring to him as 'my fiance'? Any ideas are welcome.

*After an initial panic, I have recovered all the emails I needed from my deleted box, panic over. *phew*

**He does feel like another half of me after all

Labels:

|