www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hungover without reason, grrr

For some reason I feel this morning like I had a huge amount to drink last night and am completely hungover.

This, of course, is impossible as I actually only had 4 beers over about a 3 1/2 hour period. I'm not that much of a lightweight!

Anyway, feeling terrible aside, I'm glad I didn't have to go to work today :) Getting up at 5am would not have been an easy task!

I know that the picture I tried to put in in my last post didn't work, I'd finally managed to email it to TAB but it did not want to upload to Blogger, so I gave up for the minute. I promise I'll try again soon. TAB did say that he thought it was a good picture which was a blatant lie but made me smile all the same :)

I'm trying to figure out things to do with mum in and around Brisbane as she wants to stay there for a few days. Am not entirely certain that there is that much to do or see apart from the Gold Coast (which quite frankly I don't think is mum's cup of tea and definately isn't mine, FAR too touristy) oh, and Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo, which will be worth a visit. Have been scouring my Lonely Planet in an effort to find out more stuff so fingers crossed something will come up.

Anyway, I need another coffee, then I'm going to go for a swim as I'm still keeping up my 'trying to get fit' phase.
|