www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

More pumpkins

My god do I hurt. Muscles that didn't even know that THEY existed let alone me are complaining this evening. I've bruised my ankle something chronic and my legs are scratched.

However, I do feel oddly satisfied. We managed to pick a number of tonnes of pumpkins (I'm too scared to try and work it out as I know it's quite large and I know how much of the field is left to pick, eek) and despite the pain the knowledge of a job well done is, well, nice.

I don't advise anyone out there however to use an abrasive dishcloth to get the mud stuck on with pumpkin sap off hands/legs, especially when underneath the mud are lots and lots of mozzie bites. Now that was NOT satisfying.

It's 8pm and I really really need to go to sleep. Up again at 5am, that is, if my muscles don't rebel completely.
|