www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Knackered

I decided I would have a change today and took my MP3 player into work. It was the only interesting thing to happen today apart from our conveyor belt breaking which meant I didn't do any real work for 45 minutes. Oh and another spider landed on me. Along with a couple of frogs, some slugs and some roaches :(

Only 5 working days left. I can do this, really I can. I'm sure.

Please, any support available at the minute would be much appreciated.

Also I'm a little annoyed as I can't work out why my emails aren't getting through to my aunt and uncle, and I'm not sure that theirs are getting through to me. And I have no credit on my phone.

I am sorry, I will stop complaining...just as soon as I stop having to deal with the bananas. Even pineapples were better.

Apart from the whole fainting thing *sigh* ah well. What will be, will be.
|