www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 10, 2005

Counting down...

I'm a great believer in counting down to things. I don't know why, it just always makes me feel better if I know exactly how long I've got left.

When I left my job in Leeds I knew I was leaving in December and decided my 25th (shh, don't tell anyone) birthday would be the best day to leave being just near Christmas. So, from the moment I got my visa I had this little internal countdown going on. To the minute. Literally :)

Anyway, this little internal countdown has started again, I have, in total, 9 weeks and 4 working days left of nasty harvest work to do, 2 weeks and 3 days (ish) until I see TAB, 1 week, 5 days and 13 hours until I see mum, and 1 week and 3 days until I've finished this bloody banana job (do NOT get me started on that), or, as I like to think of it, only 8 working days. Woohoo! Each little goal reached means I'm closer to the next one.

So, 8 working days left in the banana shed...
|