www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ouch

My fingers are so sore that I can barely type at the moment. It's amazing how just picking up bunches can really kill. Pumpkins were a good hurt at the end of the day, you felt you'd achieved something and you felt good. Bananas just hurt. And I don't think my shoulder is supposed to make crunching noises whenever I move.

Ah well.

Only 2 days left of this week and 6 days left of this job in total. Tomorrow will be half way through the hell that is this job.

I felt really guilty last night as I had a bit of a go at TAB for playing computer games instead of talking to me. I apologised later as it wasn't completely deserved and he'd already had a terrible day but I still feel a bit bad about it :(

I offer a heartfelt prayer to any deity that may be listening, please please PLEASE make the 24th come really really quickly. Pretty please with a cherry on top...
|