www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 17, 2006

And the award for stupidity goes to...

Ok, yes, I hold my hands up and freely admit I am a bit of an idiot.

I sorted out my comments problem. The reason that no comments have been appearing on this lovely random blog of mine is that I had clicked the box that said I wanted to moderate all my comments before they got posted (not that I really knew what it did but simply in a 'ooh, a box to click in, lets click it and see what it does' sort of way) and then forgot all about it.

Not that this solves the other problem of people having to have blogger accounts or signing in as anonymous (which irritates the hell out of me) but comments will now be visible, which is a plus. So, haloscan will soon be hopefully making an appearance here once Rachie gets back to me with the altered template because I'm also too thick to work it out myself. Please keep your fingers crossed...

I'm going to go to bed now because we're having a bit of a crisis here. Just as the weather has decided to go completely arctic on us again, mother's central heating boiler has packed in. I'm bloody freezing. It's only because we've got an immersion heater that we've got hot water so thank heaven for small mercies! I have a lovely thick feather double duvet upstairs and I'm going to go and bury myself in it in the manner of a hibernating bear. It's entirely possible I won't emerge until the weather warms up either.
|