www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Comments...AGAIN!

To quote Professor Henry Higgins 'Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!'

I'm still struggling with the eternal mystery that is replacing blogger comments with Haloscan comments. With a little help from my sister I have managed to remove the blogger comments from my main page. However, in true 'wouldn't you just KNOW it' style, the Haloscan comments link has not appeared. And I don't know why. If you feel you must comment (and please do, I really do welcome hearing what people have to say) I'm afraid you'll have to go only to the post you would like to comment on by clicking on it's title on the side bar. The Haloscan comments are still there, just not on the main page. If I had long hair, I'd probably be pulling it out at this stage.

Ah well, back to the drawing board.
|