www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Hmmm

I have been finally trying to update this damn page. I've got my TTLB rating back which mysteriously disappeared for a while but was still on the template, wierd. I've managed to get the flickr badge to appear which is nice and shiny. Finally, I had a go at putting in haloscan comments.

This has proven to be a liiitle more difficult. I've cut and pasted where it said to and removed the bit of blogger comments that my sister told me to and for some bloody reason, it's still not working. My old comments are there, although I don't know if you can still use them, and I'm hoping, hope upon hope, that when I publish this post that it will have nice, shiny and new haloscan comments.

One can dream, can't one?
|