www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Grrrr

TAB emailed....grrr...saying he's going to chuck my stuff out that I asked him to send me 6 months ago when he moved to Adelaide and then dumped me whilst I was living in Murchison grrrr why can't he just send me the bloody stuff and I'll transfer the money??! What makes it worse is that if he'd sent it when I asked him to 6 months ago I would have been able to pay him myself, no worries, rather than rely on mum and my credit card because I don't want ALL my photos nice and neatly on a CD and the only copy there is for most of the time I was travelling to be thrown away grrrr! And I know I've got a few nice clothes in that box too that I didn't want to take to Murchison and there was no need because we were STILL TOGETHER at the time I left! He KNEW that he was leaving me and still didn't warn me to take all my stuff. He's such a PAIN! He's the only person on this planet who can possibly irriate me this much!!!

Why bother to email me to tell me he's going to chuck the stuff out unless I do something? What can I do?? I'm in WALES for crying out loud! He knows that the answer is going to be 'send it to me' so why bother? Why not do what I ASKED in the first place and send it to me?!

Are all men this irritating or did he have special lessons at it do you think?

p.s Apologies for the incoherence of this post, he has this effect on me. Still. Grrrrrrrr
|