www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm singing in the rain...

Come along, join in, you all know the words. I'm siiiinging in the rain, just siiinging in the rain. What a glorious feeeeling I'm haaapy again...

Well, actually, I was cold and wet and huddled in the middle of a field full of chilli plants in a bright yellow plastic poncho. Fashion icon I am not. I wish I had a picture of a sodden, yellow me just so I could refuse to show it to all of you on the grounds that you'd never let me forget it.

I am, however, happy to have done at least some work in the last couple of days, a lot of people at the hostel have either been sent home early or just not gone to work at all because of the rain (amazingly enough for the tropics, it's actually almost British rain - the type that gets you soaking and freezing really quickly without actually looking like it's raining that hard or being that cold outside) in the last couple of days.

In other news, I love this new template, don't you just love this new template? Once again it's thanks to Welshy for her wonderful work... :D
|