www.flickr.com

nothing because it has to be connected to my computer to work, grrr


prawn cocktail crisps

pilchards on toast (you can get pilchards there but they just don't taste the same)

decent tv

jaffa cakes

Greggs pasties

proper beer (as in Black Sheep, or Timothy Taylor's Landlord, or Cwrw Haf, the list goes on...)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Married in the tropics, enjoying life with my husband, my clarinet and wondering that eternal mystery - where do all my fish go?

adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 20, 2006

The 'Message'

What is it that makes me, at some point, txt/email a ridiculously soppy message to the object of my affection?

Thankfully (and, knowing me, actually rather incredibly) I managed to refrain from sending 'the Message' to the Toy Boy telling him that I miss him. Even though I do.

I do not know what it is that makes me do this. I did it with TAB, telling him that I loved him, I've done it in the past to other people. Sometimes I just need to say things to people that I can't always say face to face for various reasons which usually results in them running off completely scared* although I think most of the time they were poised to flee anyway...

Anyway 'the Message' is relationship suicide, I know this, I just rarely have the ability not to send it.

Does anyone else have this problem?


*and they are completely and utterly justified in this reaction, I've been told several times that I'm just a very scary person
|